- Do we need a fishing permit?
- What do we need to bring on our charter fishing trip?
- Is there a guarantee that we will catch fish?
- Will we be able to keep the fish we catch?
- Are fish cleaning services available?
- What is the customary tip for the mate?
- Can we buy beer the morning of our trip?
- What is the cancellation policy?
What is the cancellation policy?
A deposit is due within 10 days of making a reservation. Trips may be cancelled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances at the discretion of the Captain. Every effort will be made to inform parties traveling to fish with us of possible bad weather. Your Party is expected to be at the dock ready to fish, unless otherwise notified. Trips must be cancelled prior to two weeks of fish date in order to receive deposit refund. Cancellations due to weather will be rescheduled or a full refund will be issued. Please remember we may need to contact you so give us a local number or a cell phone. If there are any special needs that you may require before or during the trip please contact us, we will do what we can to accommodate you.